2020 Acura TLX – New Hampshire
Sporty design, bold exterior paint colors, and a powerful performance await you in the 2020 Acura TLX. This sedan gives you luxury and comfort as well as the performance you need and want with everything from the Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive to the luxurious Milano leather seats. You even have technology to make your life easier like wireless phone charging and Apple CarPlay compatibility. You are not compromising on safety with the 2020 TLX either because this vehicle offers you the AcuraWatch suite of safety features standard.
New for 2020, Acura is bringing you a hand-built version of the TLX called the PMC Edition. This TLX PMC Edition will be a luxury sport-sedan with great features and a beautiful Valencia Red Pearl exterior. Learn more about this special-edition TLX, and everything else there is to know about the 2020 Acura TLX below.
Performance and Engine Options
The 2020 Acura TLX provides you with an agile and powerful driving experience. This car makes driving enjoyable with great features and power. Under the hood of the 2020 TLX, you have a couple different options. Learn more about these below.
- 2.4-liter four-cylinder – Your base engine in the 2020 TLX is a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 206-horsepower. This engine comes standard with an eight-speed automatic transmission. It gives you smooth power and driving, and you can get 23 city and 33 highway miles per gallon with this vehicle.
- Fuel efficient V-6 – Your next engine option is a 3.5-liter V6 engine. This engine gives you more horsepower at 290-horsepower. This engine is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. This V6 gives you more power than the four-cylinder engine, and better fuel-efficiency than the AWD V6. With this engine, you get 20 city and 31 highway miles per gallon.
- AWD V6 model – Your final option is the same 3.5-liter V6 engine, but this time, it is paired with Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive. This makes its fuel efficiency go down just a little bit, but it gives you amazing agility and handling. This option is the best choice if you want sport handling for your TLX because it provides you with high-performance road handling as well as all-weather advantages.
As you can see, you can customize the performance of your 2020 TLX based on the engine option you choose. You can also customize your performance even further with the Integrated Dynamics System. This system provides you with four driving modes so that you can make the most out of your driving experience. The four modes include Economy, Normal, Sport, and Sport+. Check out the 2020 Acura TLX for yourself with a test drive.
Exterior Style and Features
On the outside of the 2020 TLX, you can see the beauty and different design elements. This vehicle has exterior features like 19-inch Split 5-Spoke Pewter and Machine-finish Wheels, dual exhaust, a rear spoiler, and more. When it comes to exterior colors, you have great options like Apex Blue Pearl, Canyon Bronze Metallic, Fathom Blue Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Majestic Black Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, Performance Red Pearl, and Platinum White Pearl.
With the 2020 TLX, you also have a few different package options. You have the Technology package, which includes options like ELS Studio Premium Audio, a navigation system, and some driver assistance features. The A-Spec package includes sporty design details like a dark chrome grille and exterior trim as well as features like heated and ventilated front seats. In the Advance package, you can get features like remote engine start and a wireless phone charger.
Also, special for 2020 is the Acura TLX PMC Edition. This is a special limited-edition sports sedan that will be available to you soon. You will be able to tell this vehicle apart from others by its Valencia Red Pearl paint with nano-pigment technology. This vehicle will also be hand-assembled to be sure it is perfect for you. This vehicle is like a combination of the TLX Advance and TLX A-Spec packages. It includes features like Milano leather seats, premium floor mats, a gloss black roof panel, and more.
As you can see, there is a lot to love about the exterior of the 2020 Acura TLX. Check out what is inside this vehicle below.
Interior Comfort and Features
The 2020 Acura TLX seats five people on standard leatherette upholstery with heated front seats. This vehicle offers you the ability to upgrade your comfort with features like Milano leather seats, ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
You can also get some great interior colors to give you the superior style you are looking for. Interior colors options include Ebony, Espresso, Graystone, Parchment, and Red. You can pair these colors with the exterior color that is right for you to give yourself a style upgrade.
The Acura TLX also offers you a lot of great technology features to add convenience to your lifestyle. Learn more about that technology here.
Technology for Your Life
In the 2020 Acura TLX, you get technology features that work with your life. The designers and engineers of this vehicle thought about how you would use it and what features that would benefit you the most. That is why they have brought you different technology features such as the ones discussed below.
- Wireless Charger – Your phone always seems to run out of battery life at the most inconvenient of times. However, in the Acura TLX, there is an available Qi-compatible wireless charger to keep your smartphone running so that you can stay connected to your technology.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – You can also integrate your phone with your vehicle with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. You can listen to music, receive messages, get directions, and more through the infotainment system in the 2020 TLX.
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0 – Everything you need is at your fingertips with the On Demand Multi-Use Display in the TLX. This display is an eight-inch touchscreen that has infotainment information, audio controls, climate control, and more so that all of your controls are in one convenient location.
- Surround-View Camera – The 2020 Acura TLX also has technology features to make your life safer and easier. For example, the surround-view camera system makes it easier to park with six unique camera views.
Those are not the only technology features that can be found in the 2020 TLX. You can also find technology like Bluetooth, a seven-speaker sound system, USB ports, Siri Eyes Free, a navigation system, AcuraLink, HD radio, and even some safety technology features. Learn more about the safety below.
Safety for You and Your People
Every working vehicle can get you from one location to the next. How many of these vehicles can do this while keeping your safety in mind? The 2020 Acura TLX has some great safety technology, but more importantly, this vehicle offers safety technology standard with AcuraWatch. Acura believes that safety is of the upmost importance, so they don’t make you pay extra for features that are going to keep you and your loved ones safe. Learn more about AcuraWatch and the safety features that come with it right here.
AcuraWatch is a suite of advanced safety features and driver-assist technologies that look out for you and your passengers when you are out on the road. AcuraWatch includes standard safety features like lane keep assist, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, and more. However, those are not the only features you can find with the 2020 TLX. You can also find some of the safety features below.
- Blind Spot Information System – This safety technology feature has an indicator when you signal in the direction of an adjacent vehicle that may be in your blind spot. This safety feature is part of the Technology package.
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor – When you are backing up your vehicle, it is difficult to see what is going on. That is where this technology feature comes in. The multi-view rear camera along with other sensors help you detect approaching vehicles.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors – The front and rear parking sensors can help you stay safer when parking. They provide a beeping alert when they detect you getting close to an object.
All of these great features along with the safety-minded design and construction of the 2020 TLX show why it is a great option when you prioritizing safety. This vehicle has a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score from the NHSTA, so it is a great option to keep you and your loved ones safe.
The 2020 Acura TLX has a lot of great features going for it. This vehicle offers you great safety, technology, and comfort features. You can also get an impressive performance from the 2020 TLX. If you are interested in learning more about this vehicle and what it can offer you, fill out the form on this page. Our expert staff is happy to answer any questions you may have.