2020 Acura RDX – New Hampshire
The 2020 Acura RDX is a smooth, powerful, and luxurious compact SUV. This vehicle gives you the ability to take on every day of your life with confidence and power. With functional style like Jewel-Eye LED headlights, you can see and be seen in the 2020 RDX. For performance, the RDX gives you features like Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive and an Integrated Dynamic System with four driving modes.
This vehicle has new style options including the new Platinum White Pearl exterior color and the beautiful natural olive ash burl wood trim on the interior. You also have updated technology features with the new infotainment system that features a True Touchpad Interface.
The 2020 Acura RDX offers you all of this, and it has a starting price of just $37,600. Learn more about exactly what the 2020 RDX offers you below, and how it can fit with your lifestyle.
The RDX provides you with a great performance with plenty of power, efficiency, and fun for every driving experience you have.
Under the hood of the 2020 Acura RDX, you can find a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. This engine is a direct-injected 10-valve engine that produces 272-horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. This engine can provide you with the performance you need for long road trips as well as the everyday commute. When it comes to fuel efficiency, you can expect to get 22 city miles per gallon and 28 highway miles per gallon.
You can also step up your performance with some additional features and options for the 2020 RDX. For example, this vehicle comes standard with front-wheel drive, but you can add Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive if you want. This gives you a very precise and balanced driving experience. You also have the available Adaptive Damper System that can adjust to different conditions like highway cruising or high-performance handling. The 2020 Acura RDX also adds to your performance with its Integrated Dynamic System that has four different driving modes including Comfort, Snow, Sport, and Sport+.
The Acura RDX can clearly handle itself when it comes to performance. Let’s take a closer look at its exterior features and style options.
With a cultivated style and amazing function, the exterior of the 2020 Acura RDX turns heads. This vehicle has some amazing exterior features like Jewel-Eye LED headlights, and a panoramic moonroof. This vehicle has an aggressive stance and a sporty but elegant demeanor.
On the outside, you have eight exterior colors to choose from for the 2020 RDX including the new Platinum White Pearl color. The other color options include Modern Steel Metallic, Majestic Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Fathom Blue Pearl, Performance Red Pearl, Canyon Bronze Metallic, and Gunmetal Metallic.
The 2020 Acura RDX also offers you different package options and trim levels like the Technology, A-Spec, and Advance packages. Learn more about these below.
- Technology – The standard Acura RDX comes with a lot of great features, but the Technology package adds even more. This package offers you features like the Acura Navigation System that shows you real-time traffic, and a premium sound system. You also get premium Milano leather seats with contrast stitching.
- A-Spec – With the A-Spec package, you have some sporty exterior design elements including A-spec badging, a rear diffuser, larger exhaust outlets, Jewel Eye LED headlights, and gloss black accents. The interior adds ambient lighting, sport pedals, and a sport gauge cluster.
- Advance – The Advance package is the most luxurious option with features like the ELS Studio 3D Audio System, heated and ventilated front seats, a surround-view camera system, and more. You also get natural olive ash burl wood trim on the interior.
The 2020 RDX has a lot to offer you in terms of exterior style and package options. Next, let’s take a closer look at the inside of this vehicle.
Every detail of the 2020 RDX interior was designed with the driver and passengers in mind. This interior was beautifully crafted to offer you comfort and luxury. Learn more about the interior features and materials here.
This compact SUV has seating for up to five people with standard leatherette upholstery, standard heated seats, and standard power-adjustable front seats. If you want to upgrade the seating in the 2020 RDX, you can get options like Milano leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, and heated rear seats. You can also add a heated steering wheel to your Acura RDX. Both rows of seating in this vehicle offer you comfort for long drives and short ones. The seats are comfortable and they offer support as well as offering you plenty of legroom.
In addition to the great seating, the Acura RDX has high-grade materials throughout its cabin including options like brushed aluminum and natural olive ash burl wood. You can also choose from some great interior color palette options. The interior colors for the 2020 Acura RDX include Ebony, Espresso, Graystone, and Parchment. You also have ambient lighting in the cabin of the RDX. Also, features like dual-zone automatic climate control make it easy to keep everyone in the cabin comfortable.
As for interior cargo space, the 2020 RDX gives you 29.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats. However, if you fold down the rear seats, you can get up to 58.9 cubic feet of cargo space, which is above average for compact SUVs. The Acura RDX also gives you additional storage options with under-floor storage compartments, which can be a great place to store valuable items so that they are hidden from view.
As you can see, the interior of the 2020 Acura RDX has a lot to offer you, but that is not all. There are also some amazing technology features that can be found in this vehicle. Learn more about these below.
Technology helps to connect your life and make things easier on you. That is why the 2020 Acura RDX was created with user-friendly technology that fits with your lifestyle. You can connect to your favorite apps, get navigation, make calls, and listen to your favorite music in the RDX. Learn more about the specific tech features below.
Infotainment has never been better than in the new 2020 Acura RDX. This vehicle features a redesigned infotainment system that has Acura’s True Touchpad Interface. This interface makes it easy to get to your favorite apps and connect to your tech. The RDX also has technology features like Bluetooth, a push-button start, USB ports, mobile hot-spot capability, a 10.2-inch infotainment screen, Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, and AcuraLink. You can also enjoy your favorite music with the available Acura/ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio System. This vehicle is very tech-savvy and user-friendly to make your life easier and more connected.
The 2020 Acura RDX makes safety a priority with AcuraWatch. AcuraWatch is a suite of active safety technologies that help you and your passengers stay safer while you are on the road. This suite of safety technologies can be found standard on every version of the 2020 RDX. Check out the safety features included below.
AcuraWatch Safety Features:
- Adaptive Cruise Control – The adaptive cruise control in the RDX will help you stay at a desired speed, but it will also help you stay a safe distance away from vehicles in front of you on the highway.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – This braking system helps to alert you of obstacles in your path in case you become distract by something. The collision mitigation braking system will provide you with a visual alert of a possible crash, and it will stop the vehicle for you if it detects an imminent crash.
- Blind Spot Awareness – When you are driving, there is a lot going on around you. That is why the blind spot awareness system can help out. This system will alert you if there is a vehicle in your blind spot so that you can be more aware.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – This system provides you with mild, progressive steering inputs to keep you centered in a highway lane.
- Multi-View Rear Camera – To help you be more aware of your surroundings, the multi-view rear camera with dynamic guidelines gives you three separate views so that you can see behind you when you are going in reverse.
The AcuraWatch safety system includes all of the above features. This system is standard in every Acura RDX because safety is crucial. With AcuraWatch standard, the 2020 Acura RDX is the safer choice!
As you can see, the 2020 Acura RDX has a lot to offer you. There are some amazing technologies, safety features, and design elements. You even get an unparalleled performance with the Acura RDX. If you have any questions, or you would like more information, you can fill out the form, and our expert staff will help you.