2020 Acura MDX
The 2020 Acura MDX is a luxury midsize SUV. This vehicle has three rows of seating so that you have plenty of room for family and friends, and it also offers you amazing style, comfort, and technology.
Below, we are going to take a closer look at all the features, performance, and technology you can find in the 2020 Acura MDX. This in-depth model page will tell you everything you need to know about the 2020 MDX to help you get ready to upgrade your vehicle. Check it out.
Performance and Engine Options
First, let’s take a look at the performance of the 2020 Acura MDX. This vehicle is the home for a 3.5-liter V6 engine. This engine is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission, and it produces 290-horsepower. This gives you enough acceleration and power for all your driving situations, and it handles well and is easy to drive. This engine also gives you good fuel efficiency for your everyday driving and longer road trips.
You can upgrade to get the available 20-inch wheels to give you an even smoother driving experience in your 2020 MDX. The MDX also has an Integrated Dynamic System that offers you different drive modes like Comfort, Normal, and Sport for the different situations you find yourself driving in. This SUV comes standard with front-wheel drive, but it has an available Super Handling All-Wheel Drive option for upgrade.
Next, let’s look closer at some of the exterior features and style options for the 2020 MDX. You can see and be seen with the Jewel Eye LED headlights on the 2020 MDX. These headlights are specifically designed to focus the LED beam over a longer and wider surface area to give you better visibility. The MDX also has available exterior features like 20-inch alloy wheels that give you a distinctive look and improve the overall performance of the vehicle. Then with the a-spec package, you can get additional exterior features and styling options.
The 2020 Acura MDX is a luxury midsize SUV. This vehicle has seating for six or seven depending on whether or not you have a second-row bench seat or captain’s chairs. This vehicle gives you standard leather upholstery, a sliding and reclining second-row, 12-way power-adjustable front seats, heated front seats, a moonroof, and more. You can upgrade to get additional features like ventilated front seats, heated second-row seats, and more. Learn more about these upgrades with the different package options below.
Cargo space is also something to think about in the interior of the 2020 MDX. This vehicle gives you 15 cubic feet behind the third row of seats, 38.4 cubic feet with the third row folded down, and up to 68.4 cubic feet with both the second and third rows folded. There is also a standard power liftgate for easy loading access.
In addition to the great design and comfort features standard on the inside of the MDX, you can add other features through different package options. Check out these packages right here.
- Technology Package – This is your first upgrade option for the 2020 MDX. This package adds features like a 10-speaker ELS audio system, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, a navigation system, GPS-linked climate control, and rear cross traffic alert.
- A-Spec Package – The a-spec package offers you some great features like ventilated front seats and Alcantara leather trim. However, this package is known to give you some great exterior styling additions. For example, you get black chrome accents and a unique front and rear fascia.
- Advance Package – The advance package requires the purchase of the technology package, so you get all those great features. You also get features like premium Milano leather upholstery, second-row captain’s chairs, a surround-view camera system, heated second row seats, ventilated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Entertainment Package – This package also requires you to have the technology package. In addition to those technology features, the entertainment package gives you a rear-seat entertainment system with a 9-inch screen, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and an 11-speaker ELS audio system.
Those packages can give you additional interior features, technology, and even exterior upgrades. If you are looking to get more out of your Acura MDX, you might want to upgrade with one or more of these packages. Below, you can take a closer look at some of the technology that is standard on this vehicle.
With the different package options discussed above, we got into some of the technology features. However, there are a lot of great standard features in the Acura MDX before you add any additional packages. Standard technology features in this vehicle include connective technology like Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Siri Eyes Free. There is also a dual-screen infotainment system that comes standard. This infotainment system has an upper 8-inch display and a lower 7-inch touchscreen. The MDX also gives you an eight-speaker audio system standard as well as six USB ports.
Available technology features include premium audio systems, HD radio, more USB ports, a rear-seat entertainment system, a 110-volt power outlet, the AcuraLink telematics system, and a navigation system. There are also some great safety technology features that you can learn about in the next section.
The 2020 Acura MDX also makes safety a priority. This SUV does this in the way it was built and the safety technology features that are available. Learn more about all of this below.
- ACE Body Structure – The 2020 Acura MDX is safe for many reasons, one of those reasons is that it was built to be safer. This vehicle is structurally sound with Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure to reduce impact and disperse force in the event of a collision. This structure enhances occupant protection so that you can feel confident in the safety surrounding you.
- AcuraLink – Another reason the MDX is safer for you is the available AcuraLink system. This system can provide you with everything from remote locking and unlocking to vehicle diagnostic information. The AcuraLink system can also give your location away in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the fact that this vehicle was built to be safer, you also have a lot of great safety technology in the 2020 MDX. Much of this safety technology can be found in the AcuraWatch suite of safety features. This suite of features is standard on every MDX so that everyone can get the safety they need. Safety features like adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, collision mitigation braking system, and road departure mitigation are found in the AcuraWatch suite. There are also some additional safety technologies you can learn about below.
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor – Going in reverse in your vehicle can be dangerous because it is hard to see when someone is coming. The rear cross traffic monitor uses sensors to help indicate if there is a vehicle approaching from either side.
- Surround-View Camera – This safety feature allows you to see all around your vehicle and uncover potential obstacles while parking. With four different cameras, you won’t miss a thing!
- Blind Spot Information System – There is a lot going on when you are driving. That is why features like blind spot information system can help you out. This safety feature looks out for vehicles in adjacent lanes when you are going over 20 miles per hour. If you signal in the direction where another vehicle is in your blind spot, this feature will flash a warning to help you avoid a collision.
The Acura MDX offers you a lot to keep you safer when you are on the road. That is one of the many reasons the 2020 Acura MDX is such a great SUV option.
Above, we took an in-depth look at the 2020 Acura MDX. This vehicle has a lot going for it in terms of performance, technology, features, and safety. If you have any questions about this model or how you can upgrade to it, reach out to us at Sunnyside Acura.