2019 Acura ILX – New Hampshire for Sale in Nashua, NH
You can get a fun and luxurious driving experience when you get behind the wheel of the 2019 Acura ILX. This luxury sedan has seating for five with fun technology, impressive safety, and a responsive driving experience.
The Acura ILX also had a bit of a refresh for the 2019 model year. This means this luxury sedan has some new features and options for you. For example, the exterior of the Acura ILX has some upgrades for the 2019 model year with redesigned taillights, a new sculpted hood, and more. Another notable change for 2019 is the addition of AcuraWatch safety features standard. Instead of having to upgrade your vehicle to get safety features, you now get safety features like lane departure warning, collision mitigation braking, forward collision alert, adaptive cruise control, and more standard.
To find out what else the 2019 Acura ILX has going for it, you can check out the model breakdown below. We will discuss the performance, exterior, interior, technology, and safety features for the 2019 Acura ILX.
2019 ILX Models Available Now in NH
Performance and Engine Options
First, let’s take a look at what is under the hood of the 2019 Acura ILX. This luxury car gives you a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. The engine is paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission to give you good acceleration and 201-horsepower. The Acura ILX offers you a smooth and powerful driving experience with features like Amplitude Reactive Dampers, Paddle Shifters, and a Drive-by-Wire Throttle System.
This vehicle features Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Left Electronic Control to give you a good performance and good fuel economy. You can expect to get 24 city miles per gallon* and 34 highway miles per gallon* for a combined 28 miles per gallon*.
Overall, the 2019 ILX offers you a great performance with optimal agility, quick acceleration, and a fun driving experience.
For the 2019 model, the Acura ILX has some redesigned exterior features to give you upgraded style and function. For example, this vehicle has a redesigned trunk and redesigned taillights to give you a more impressive style and the function that you need. This vehicle also has a beautifully sculpted hood with a Diamond Pentagon grille and Jewel Eye LED headlights to make the front end brighter and more aerodynamic. When it comes to the exterior color options, you can choose from several premium paints that utilize tinted clear coats to make your paint job unforgettable. Exterior color options for the 2019 ILX include Majestic Black Pearl, Canyon Bronze Metallic, Performance Red Pearl, and Apex Blue Pearl.
The ILX also has a few different package options that offer you different exterior designs and features so that you can get exactly what you are looking for. For example, in the A-Spec package, you have a new front and rear bumper, 18-inch Shark Grey Wheels, the exclusive Apex Blue Pearl exterior color, dark chrome details, A-Spec badging, and LED fog lights. You can talk to an Acura dealer to see which package and exterior features are right for you.
When you step into the Acura ILX, you can find comfortable seating for five. This vehicle gives you features that are designed to make you comfortable and content. You get standard features like leatherette-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. You also get heated front sport seats standard in the 2019 ILX as well as a standard moonroof.
You can upgrade your interior to add even more comfort and luxury. Some of the available upgrades include leather-trimmed seats and a four-way power-adjustable passenger seat.
On the inside of the Acura ILX, you can also find some technology and safety features that are new for 2019. This vehicle has received some great updates to give you even more features. Learn more about that technology and safety below.
The 2019 ILX is a high-tech vehicle. This vehicle includes standard technologies like Bluetooth, Siri Eyes Free, a USB port, a 5-inch display, and a six-speaker audio system.
In addition to these standard features, you can also upgrade to add extra technology to your vehicle. Some of the available upgrades include Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 10-speaker premium audio system, a navigation system, a 7-inch touchscreen multi-use display, and the AcuraLink telematics system. Learn more about some of these specific technology options below.
- ELS Studio Premium Audio System – Music and audio content have become a large part of our driving experiences, so why not give yourself the very best? In the Acura ILX, you can get an ELS Studio Premium Audio System. This system has 10 speakers to give you the ultimate audio experience. You can operate this system through the center touchscreen, and you can have access to your devices through the audio system controls. This system can help make every drive an epic one.
- On Demand Multi-Use Display – This technology feature is an intuitive touchscreen that provides you with easy access to controls you need to get to. It gives you access to 10 different audio courses as well as giving you different panels for different tasks. This system displays the navigation system as well as provides you with easy access to climate and audio controls. The On Demand Multi-Use Display makes it easier for you to stay in control of your vehicle and all your technology features.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Whether you have an Android or an iPhone, you can find the connectivity that you need through the available Apple CarPlay or Android Auto systems in the Acura. These systems give you access to your phone contacts, music, certain apps, and more. These features can help you stay more connected to your life, even while you are on the road.
All of this technology is designed to work for you, and help you while you are on the go. The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems help keep you connected and hands-free. The USB port allows for the charging of devices. The technology in the Acura ILX works to help make your life easier and more convenient.
Safety technology is getting more advanced than ever, but many vehicles make you pay extra to get the safety features you want and need. In the Acura ILX, many of the safety features come standard so that you don’t have that extra cost. For example, the ILX gives you standard safety features like forward collision warming, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, road departure mitigation, collision mitigation braking, automatic emergency braking, and a multi-view rearview parking camera. You can also upgrade to get a couple of extra safety features like blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert. Learn more about some of the specifics of these safety features below.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – Driving can be dangerous, but features like the Collision Mitigation Braking System help to make it safer by reducing the likelihood of a front collision. This safety feature includes a forward-facing camera and a radar that help it determine the distance of cars or objects ahead. If this system senses a potential collision it will first flash a brake warning, but if the driver does not brake, the system will start the brakes by itself to avoid or reduce the impact of a collision.
- Blind Spot Information System – This system is like an extra pair of eyes when you are changing lanes. It has a system that detects vehicles in adjacent lanes when you are going above 20 miles per hour. If you put on your turn signal, and there is a vehicle in the adjacent lane, there will be a visual and audial warning to help prevent a potential collision.
- Multi-View Rear Camera – This safety feature helps you when you are moving in reverse. The Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines shows three separate views behind your vehicle so that you can avoid other vehicles or hazards.
Those are descriptions of just a few of the safety features found in the 2019 Acura ILX. If you are buying a vehicle with safety in mind, the Acura ILX is a great option for you. This vehicle offers you some incredible safety features, and it offers you many of those safety features standard. Acura understands how important safety is, and they know that safety shouldn’t cost you a bunch of extra money. Let yourself and your loved ones stay safer by upgrading to the 2019 Acura ILX.
As you can see, the 2019 Acura ILX has a lot to offer you. You get a beautiful style and a powerful driving experience with the ILX as well as a comfortable interior and some impressive technology and safety features. You can fill out the form on this page to learn more about the 2019 Acura ILX and why it might be the right vehicle for you. Our expert staff at Sunnyside Acura is happy to answer any questions you may have about this luxury sedan.
*Disclaimer: “Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.”