What is Included in the 2020 TLX A-SPEC Package?
Question: What is Included in the 2020 TLX A-SPEC Package?
The 2020 Acura TLX A-Spec Package replaces the previous generation’s GT Package, added more interior and exterior flare to give the new TLX a sport car-inspired look and feel.
This is not a performance upgrade, but goes a long way to provide a truly unique look for the new TLX. If you’re considering an upgrade to the A-SPEC package for a 2020 TLX, here’s what the package includes:
- 19-inch Shark Grey Split Five-Spoke Wheels
- Unique Front Bumper and Lower Air Intakes
- Round LED Fog Lights
- Dark Chrome Grille and Trim
- Black Window Trim
- Large, Round Dual Exhaust Tips
- Gloss Black Rear Spoiler
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Dark Chrome Taillight Detail
- A-SPEC Badging on Front Fenders and Rear Decklid
- Exclusive Black Alcantara or Red Leather Seating
- 6-Level Heated and Cooled Front Seats
- Power Thigh Extension for Driver’s Seat
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Exclusive Red on Black Gauges
- Red Interior Accent Lighting
- Metallic Interior Trim
- Metallic Footrest
- Black Headliner
- A-SPEC Badging on Steering Wheel and Door Sill
Note: The Technology Package for the TLX is required to upgrade to the A-Spec Package. The 4-cylinder engine can be paired with the A-SPEC Package.