What Features Comes Standard on the 2019 Acura RDX?
Question: What Features Comes Standard on the 2019 Acura RDX?
The 2019 Acura RDX’s design has taken the luxury crossover SUV market by storm.
The appeal of its beautiful exterior and ultra-modern interior are hard to deny, but its true glory comes in the features that Acura has added to the standard model. It’s one of the most feature-packed base models available from a premium or luxury brand.
Here are some of the best Standard features available on the 2019 Acura RDX:
Exterior and Interior Features
- 19-inch Multi-Spoke Wheels
- Jewel Eye LED Headlights
- LED Dragon Tail Taillights
- Panoramic Moonroof
- 12-Way Power Seats with Power Lumbar Support
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Climate Control System
- Ambient Cabin Lighting
- 9-Speaker Premium Audio System
- Apple CarPlay
- 10.2-inch True Touchpad, Dual Content Infotainment System
- 7-inch Digital Information Display in Gauge Cluster
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Multi-View Rear Camera System with Dynamic Guidelines
- Auto High-Beam Headlight System
- Collision Mitigation Braking
- Road Departure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning