Hours by Department
Client and Team health is our number one priority.
Local Pick Up and Delivery Available for Sales and Service
Sunnyside Acura is committed to the health and safety of our Team and Clients.
With the precautions we have put in place, and with constant vigilance, we can all do our part to stay healthy and safe. We are pleased to be available to assist you and are operating under the guidelines of the CDC and the State of New Hampshire.
What are we doing to protect our staff and clients?
- We screen employees for symptoms prior to starting the day.
- We use face masks and provide them to clients as well.
- We wash our hands often with soap and water.
- We use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We abide by the “6-Foot-Rule”.
- We structure shifts and breaks to minimize grouping.
- We have a daily routine of extensive and continuous cleaning/disinfecting.
- We offer local pick-up and drop-off services.
- Buy Your Way with Express Purchase.
See our full COVID-19 Statement
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team members.
President and CEO