2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition
New Handcrafted Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition
The new 2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition, a limited-edition vehicle handmade by the same master craftsmen who build the NSX Type S at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC) in Ohio, adds technology, materials, and craftsmanship to the best-performing Acura sedan ever. Customers will be able to order the limited production run TLX Type S PMC Edition in one of three NSX-derived premium colors: Curva Red, 130R White, or Long Beach Blue.
Advance Reservations for the CURVA RED Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition have sold out.
Get on the Sunnyside Acura waitlist – 603.816.1399
TLX Type S PMC Edition Details:
- Hand Assembled at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC)
- Painted in NSX premium nano-pigment paints:
- Curva Red (Ebony Interior)
- 130R White (Red Interior)
- Long Beach Blue (Orchid Interior)
- Carbon fiber decklid spoiler
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Lightweight Copper Y-spoke wheels with black lug nuts
- Pirelli P-Zero Summer Tire (255/35)
- Berlina black roof panel and antenna
- Berlina black door handles
- Black-chrome quad exhaust finishers
- Gloss black badging
- Side sill garnish
- Carbon fiber interior trim panels
- Illuminated Type S side sills
- Premium floor mats with Type S badges and colored accent binding
- Flat bottom heated steering wheel
- Unique PMC Edition numbered serial plaque
Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition Exterior
Berlina Black paint is used for the roof, antenna, door handles, and quad exhaust finishers on the outside of the PMC Edition only. A first for an Acura car, the 20-inch lightweight Y-spoke wheels inspired by the NSX are also painted in the new Copper-finish. A carbon fiber decklid lip spoiler, a carbon fiber rear diffuser, lower side sill garnish, and gloss-black exterior badging are other cosmetic improvements.
Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition Interior
The carbon fiber inside trim panels, lighted side sills, and luxury floor mats with Type S logos and colored accent binding inside the TLX Type S PMC Edition further set it apart. Automobiles painted Curva Red have an Ebony interior with red contrast stitching. While 130R White is solely matched with a sporty Red inside, Long Beach Blue Pearl has an eye-catching Orchid upholstery with dramatic blue stitching. An individually numbered serial plaque on the lower console identifies the 2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition as a limited-edition vehicle handcrafted at the Performance Manufacturing Center. Milano leather seats with Ultrasuede® inserts are standard.
Each TLX Type S PMC Edition undergoes the same quality control procedures as NSX after hand assembly, including a dyno check, paint inspection, and rough-road simulation. PMC Editions are shipped to Acura dealers using enclosed, single-car carriers with a specially constructed car cover over them to protect the paint.