Client and Team health is our number one priority.
Local Pick Up and Delivery Available for Sales and Service
Monday 9am to 8pm
Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 6pm
Saturday, July 4 – CLOSED
Service & Parts Department:
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 5pm
Saturday, July 4 – CLOSED
Sunnyside Acura is committed to the health and safety of our Team and Clients.
With the precautions we have put in place, and with constant vigilance, we can all do our part to stay healthy and safe. We are pleased to be available to assist you and are operating under the guidelines of the CDC and the State of New Hampshire.
What are we doing to protect our staff and clients?
- We screen employees for symptoms prior to starting the day.
- We use face masks and provide them to clients as well.
- We wash our hands often with soap and water.
- We use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- We abide by the “6-Foot-Rule”.
- We structure shifts and breaks to minimize grouping.
- We have a daily routine of extensive and continuous cleaning/disinfecting.
- We offer local pick-up and drop-off services.
- Buy Online with Express Purchase.
See our full COVID-19 Statement
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our team members.
President and CEO
At Sunnyside Acura, we are dedicated professionals who create lasting relationships with our customers and our community.
We are committed to providing consistent, personalized service that exceeds our customers’ expectations of value and quality throughout the ownership experience, without exception.
Why Buy or Service with Sunnyside Acura
- 17 Time Acura Precision Team Award Recipient
- Acura Certified Master Technicians
- Complimentary Shuttle and Acura Loaner Vehicles
- Complimentary 4% Rewards Program for Service & Parts
- Complimentary Hand Wash and Vacuum with Service
- Climate Controlled Service Drop-off
- Acura Accelerated Service – No Appointment Necessary
- Up to date lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, Commercial Free TV Programming, Snacks, Starbucks Coffee (Latte, Cappuccino, Coffee, Tea)
- Fair, competitive, market value pricing for all of our clients.
What can we do to make our customers as happy as we can with their experience at our dealership?
That’s the question we ask ourselves every time we come into work, and it’s what has helped us achieve Acura Precision Team status 17 times. We’ve spent years perfecting the customer experience from start to finish. This means that from the moment you walk into our dealership shopping for one of our new Acuras or pre-owned vehicles, to the time you bring your vehicle into the dealership for service at 200,000 miles, we’re always there with your needs in mind.
As an Acura shopper, we already know you have a keen eye for quality, which is why we always make sure to keep a large inventory of the best new and used Acuras in stock at all times. This commitment to excellence continues in the kind of service you’ll receive while you’re here. Our sales team will cater to your specific shopping needs, doing everything they can to help you find the vehicle you’re looking for at a price you can afford. We also have great deals going on at all times, including some of the most competitive offers and incentives in the area.
The trained and certified Acura technicians in our service department are also here to serve your automotive needs at our state of the art facility. We can provide you with New Hampshire state inspections on your vehicle, as well as a complimentary hand wash and vacuum whenever you come in for service, and 4% customer rewards whenever you come in for service, parts, or accessories. Standard maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations takes 30 minutes or less. When a repair job requires more time or you find yourself without transportation options, we are of assistance with complimentary shuttle service and a loaner.
Sunnyside Acura is a 17-time Acura Precision Team Award Winner and an A+ Better Business Bureau accredited institution. Visit us today at 482 Amherst Street in Nashua, NH. We’re a short drive from Lowell, MA, Concord, NH, and Manchester, NH, and you can always contact us with questions.