2020 Acura TLX vs. 2020 Audi A4
If you are looking to upgrade to a luxury sedan, you have a few great options. One of these amazing options is the 2020 Acura TLX. The 2020 TLX offers you a competitive price and a lot of amazing standard features. You have plenty of capability with the performance and excellent fuel economy. This vehicle also feels luxurious and upscale on the interior. However, you may be wondering how the 2020 Acura TLX stacks up against the competition. Below, we are going to compare the 2020 TLX to the 2020 Audi A4 so that you can see for yourself.
The 2020 Acura TLX has Jewel Eye LED headlights so that you can see and be seen. This vehicle also features rectangular dual exhaust outlets, an optional gloss black spoiler, round LED fog lights, and more. There are also some great exterior options like the 19-inch Shark Gray alloy wheels, the dark chrome diamond pentagon grille, and more. This vehicle is available in Apex Blue Pearl, Performance Red Pearl, Modern Steel Metallic, and more.
For 2020, the Audi A4 has some exterior changes. This vehicle features a larger grille and different headlights. The headlights are reshaped, and they have LED accents for 2020. This vehicle also has 18-inch five double-spoke design wheels, available heated exterior side mirrors, dual exhaust outlets, and available full LED headlights. With exterior color options like Matador Red, Manhattan Gray, Ibis White, Florett Silver, Brilliant Black, and more, you can get the exact exterior look that you want.
Performance and Engine Options
What engine options can you find under the hood of these sedans? Let’s take a closer look!
Your engine in the 2020 Acura TLX is a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine produces 206-horsepower, and it is paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Your second engine option is a 3.5-liter V6 engine that is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission. This engine produces 290-horsepower for a more athletic performance. You also get excellent fuel economy with the 2020 Acura TLX with both engine options.
In the 2020 Audi A4, you can find a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. This engine gives you 188-horsepower. Your second option is an upgraded 248-horsepower engine. Both of these engines come with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Interior and Technology
When you come into the cabin of a luxury sedan, you are surrounded by comfort, high-quality materials, and the latest technology.
Below, you can check out the interior features offered in the base model of the Acura TLX, as well as the different additional package options.
- Acura TLX – The 2020 Acura TLX gives you standard synthetic leather upholstery, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a leather-wrapped shift knob. This vehicle also has a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and a four-way power-adjustable passenger seat standard. When it comes to technology features, the base TLX model gives you a dual-screen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility standard. You also get Bluetooth, a USB port, a seven-speaker audio system, and a moonroof standard.
- TLX with Technology Package – This package adds premium Milano leather upholstery, GPS-linked climate control, an 8-inch digital instrument cluster, a 10-speaker ELS Studio premium audio system, a navigation system, and some safety features. You get safety features like blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- TLX with A-Spec Package – This package adds some great exterior styling, as well as wireless device charging and ventilated front seats.
- TLX with Advance Package – Your Advance package gives you the V6 engine standard, as well as giving you heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, a surround-view camera, and remote start.
Next, let’s take a look at the Audi A4 and the different features offered in each model.
- Audi A4 Titanium – The base model of the Audi A4 offers you Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a 7-inch infotainment system, Bluetooth, two USB ports, and push-button start. You also get leather seats, heated front seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, a sunroof, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
- A4 Premium – With the A4 Premium, you add the upgraded four-cylinder engine and standard all-wheel drive.
- A4 Premium Plus – In the Premium Plus model, you get a larger 8.3-inch infotainment screen, a navigation system, LED headlights, and wireless device charging.
- A4 Prestige – Your last option for the Audi A4 is the Prestige model, which adds the Bang & Olufsen sound system, traffic sign recognition, a head-up display, and some additional safety features.
As you can see, both vehicles offer you some great standard features, as well as additional options on with different packages or models. Which one gives you the features you are looking for?
Next, let’s look at what safety features these vehicles have for you. There are a lot of safety features standard in the 2020 TLX. This vehicle comes with a rearview camera to help you when it comes to backing up and parking. You also get standard forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, lane keep assist, and automatic emergency braking. The Technology package will give you additional features like blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert.
In the Audi A4, you get a few safety features standard, but the rest of the safety features will cost you extra. The base model comes with a rearview camera, forward collision warning, and automatic emergency braking. You will have to pay more for safety features such as adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert, traffic sign recognition, and parking sensors.
The 2020 Acura TLX and the 2020 Audi A4 are two great options in the luxury sedan segment. These vehicles give you plenty of technology and safety features, as well as a capable performance. You also get stylish vehicles with upscale interiors. Both of these vehicles could be great for your daily commute to work. If you have any questions about the 2020 Acura TLX, feel free to reach out to us at Sunnyside Acura.